Permission Form to have Invasive Species Sprayed

Kewaunee Co permission form 2018 V2 (fillable)

This is copy of email for instructions the Town of Lincoln received from Amber Shallow:

The Bay Lakes Regional Planning Commission (BLRPC) obtained a grant to treat invasive species (mostly Phragmites and Japanese Knotweed) in Kewaunee County.  While there is no cost to property owners to treat the weeds, BLRPC needs permission from property owners to go on their property to apply the treatments.

Included below is link to a map that will show you who they need permission from – all the grey parcels.  If you take a look at the map at the link here, anywhere that you see a parcel that is grey and not colored green or purple, we do not have permission to treat on that parcel:

 The permission slip is included in link above.  If you know any of the property owners please reach out to them and ask them to fill out the attached form and return it to:

Angela Kowalzek-Adrians, Natural Resources Planner, Bay-Lake Regional Planning Commission

425 S Adams Street, Suite 201, Green Bay, Wisconsin 54301, Phone: (920) 448-2820, Ext. 106

Fax: (920) 448-2823, [email protected]

ASAP, today or tomorrow is preferable (email received 9.11.18).

Please note, on the permission form there is a spot for parcel numbers to be entered.  I have been encouraging property owners to leave that spot blank.  By leaving it blank it gives BLRPC permission to treat any properties they own within the County.  If they list parcel numbers then BLRPC can only treat the parcel(s) listed. 

Feel free to share this email with anyone else you think might be able to help out.  The more permission slips we get back the better the results of treating will be.

Also, when filling out the permission form please save it to your computer first, fill it in, save it again, and then attach it to an email to return or fax back. 

Thank you,

Amber J. Shallow